I can’t believe the end of another school year is upon us! The last few weeks of school are always a little bitter sweet for me. I’m so excited for summer, yet I’m heart broken that my kids continue to grow up just as fast as can be!
This year we are taking our kids out of school a week early and headed to Utah to visit our families. With only a few short weeks left before it’s officially summer, we’ve been busy wrapping up the year. Last weekend the kids and I crafted up some fun little gifts for their teachers, including our piano, band, and choir instructors!
Thank You Gift SUPPLIES LIST:
- Pot – 4 1/2″ Terra Cotta Pot (find at any nursery, craft, or dollar store)
- Rose Gold Metalic Paint and Paint Brush
- Thin Washi Tape
- Tag (instant download linked below) and Chalk Pen
- Succulent, Flower, or other Plant of Choice and Soil
- Eyelet Grommet (optional)
- Cute kiddos to help you craft
Of course, you can make these yourself if you’d rather, but I love getting my kids involved and they sure had fun helping to make their sweet teachers a gift.
SHOP THIS POST
MY “INSTANT DOWNLOAD THANK YOU TAG” IS ONLY $.25!
(I WANTED TO MAKE IT A FREEBIE, BUT ETSY INSISTED, SO SORRY!)